- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you're always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you've ever played?
- 4: Worst game you've ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that's changed you the most?
- 7: A game you'll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you've completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you've played?
- 12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
frost-brain asked: Luna Lovegood and Dobby? :)
Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
I can turn my elbows inward so my arms look broken. Same for my knees.
Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
I’d have to say my husband. We’ve been through thick and thin over the last fourteen years and I’ve stuck by his side many, many times.
mmedemerteuil asked: Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of? Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession? Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
Ron Weasley: I’m afraid of being replaced / forgotten.
Lucius Malfoy: I’m actually not one for possessions, so I guess my wedding ring since I never take it off.
Professor Trelawney: No, my dreams are usually anxiety dreams, so I’m very much of the opinion that if I dream it, it WON’T come true.
Despite my generally positive exterior attitude, I’m actually a bit of a pessimist. I spent too much of my childhood trusting people who didn’t deserve to be trusted and was disappointed with lies and failed expectations time and time again. It’s made me a bit bitter and not very good at handling delicate situations.
Every once in a while I’m pleasantly surprised by people’s ability to do what they want and achieve their desires instead of simply lapsing back into comfortable familiarity.
I found out today that Labrisa finally got her tooth pulled. After the blow up over the matter a few months ago, we had talked civilly at the end, but I had prepared myself to never hear anything more about it.
I only know because I saw a shout out on DA where Labrisa was personally recognized for her amazing Cicero contributions.
I know it was a scary experience for her, but I’m so proud that she took a chance. She seems very happy and when I noted her, she told me she had a very positive experience. I don’t really feel I can express the relief I feel at this time.